Sleep Over Pals

Friday, May 6, 2011



I've been putting off this project for quite some time now. I don't know, but for some reason I always seem to get a little intimidated when I'm starting a new sewing project. Maybe it's the fear of the project turning into a complete disaster after all the hard work you've put into it. But, I finally got around to making these Sleepover Pals from the Wee Wonderfuls book by Hillary Lang. This was my first time making dolls and I must say it was a very delightful experience! I had no idea how much detail goes into doll making. Sewing the faces on, the hair, and who new that stuffing a doll was such an art? So much respect to all the doll makers out there in the craft world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger