The Drygoods Design Online Experience...

Sunday, August 21, 2011


   image from drygoods design online

Sometimes I like to imagine what it would feel like to live in a town where you're strolling down the street and you pop in to one of your favorite shops and the owner greets you by your first name. I've always thought that it would be a pretty cool thing to experience(am I strange?).  Well I think I have found my store!  It's a lovely fabric shop called Drygoods Design Online, and although it's not a brick and mortar, Keli, the owner, manages to create a very intimate customer service relationship despite the ginormousness (is that a word?) of the world wide web.   I've bought quite a bit of fabric from a lot of different places and have yet to get the same type of customer service from the other virtual shops as I do with Keli.  I'm currently looking for a specific type of fabric and when I reached out to Keli for some help, she jumped on it right away!

Aside from her awesome customer service, the fabric selection in her shop is absolutely beautiful!  It's stylishly modern, fun, and colorful!  I can tell she spends a great deal of time selecting and editing fabric all while making sure it remains consistent with the overall mood of her store.  Here are a few things about her shop you should know...Free shipping everyday for the rest of 2011, Drygoods 10 rewards program(head over there to see how you can benefit from great savings),  and new specials and giveaways each month!  Also check out the drygoods design online blog!  Hope you see something you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger