All I want for Fall is...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011



























While I was sitting at the computer getting ready to put together my fall list, I only came up with 5 things that I really wanted which is rare for me!  For the first time I can honestly say that I'm really pleased with what I already have in my closet ( I know right?  That's saying a whole lot coming from me).  Needless to say, I'm going to be doing a whole lot of mixing, and matching(or not so matching) and experimenting with my clothes.  I'm hoping that I can do this for Fall and maybe even Winter?!?!? But that's only if I can check these items off of my list... hmmmm...








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger