New music

Wednesday, September 14, 2011



    So glad I discovered



    and so glad I purchased it : )

I love Jazz.  I fell in love with it when I was probably around 12 or 13 and we were on a family vacation visiting my Aunt Betty in Atlanta.  It was night time and we were driving down the freeway   looking out of the window at all the beautiful lights of Atlanta's Skyline.  Jazz was playing on the radio and I remember feeling like I was living the life. It really kind of set the mood for the way I wanted the rest of my life to be- easy, breezy.  It also gets me going creatively. 

I've been listening to Gretchen Parlato ever since I discovered her on iTunes about 2 weeks ago.  She has a beautiful, jazzy, soulful voice.  A few of my favorite songs are How We Love, Holding Back the Years, and Blue and Green.  You can sample some of her music over on her website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger