Hard at Work

Friday, October 21, 2011




This weekend I'll be cutting and sewing, 
and cutting and sewing to prepare for the craft show.
and I'll be jamming out to Jamiroquai's radio station
 on Pandora while I work : )




I finally cut into my sweet sweet Liberty of London Fabric (the one with the bird).
  I will be making a few more of these pouches and another
 Liberty of London print that I've
been holding on to.











I hope I have enough time to churn out some tote bags...



I'll be making some eye candy zipper pouches with 
a few more different color combinations, and I rounded the bottom
instead of keeping it square shaped.






Okay let's just take a pause for the cause for a moment....
This fabric deserves a post all on it's own!  
I really... really... really love this fabric!  I'm thinking 
about making some cool tote bags out of it?







3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you! I really love the fabric in the cutting picture. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fabric shots!! I can't wait to see your finished totes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, I don't know how you will be able to part with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger