Inspirational Quote: John Keats

Sunday, December 4, 2011



I heard this quote about 4 years ago while I was watching Marry Poppins with my daughter.  I vividly remember Marry Poppins saying- "a thing of beauty is a joy forever".  I immediately googled the quote and learned that it originated from John Keats


This has since become one of my all time favorite quotes and it plays a large part in why I'm opening an Etsy Store (spring 2012).  I do believe that a thing of beauty is a joy forever and creating beautiful things truly makes me happy, but being able to share my work with others in hopes to brighten their day is icing on the cake! 

2 comments:

  1. Well said Tori!! I can't wait to see what great beauties your shop has in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote, and its made even better as a mission statement. I'm wishing your new shop lots of success and can't wait to see it go live.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger