Designers who inspire [Part 1]

Monday, May 14, 2012


There are a handful of mainstream designers that I'm inspired by time and time again and that's marc jacobs, kate spade, and lauren moffatt (honerable mentions: rebecca taylor, and diane von furstenberg).    I reference these designers in times of self doubt and they help me get past some questionable moments.  The common thread that these guys share is that they go against the grain, and that really speaks to me as it pertains to creating.  

 Part II of this post will focus on handmade designers who inspire me.  But for now, I'd love to know some mainstream designers that inspire you?  It's always good to discover a new source of inspiration don't you agree?



1 comments:

  1. Well, I have to say that I love the ones you selected, especially MJ and Kate Spade (hm, might have to make her a Monday Muse). I'm kind of feeling Agnes b. right now. ;) She takes the unbeaten path and she wears a ring that reads, "give love." When all else fails, give love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger