A Labor of Love

Wednesday, April 10, 2013





My younger and only brother is getting married this Saturday and guess what?  He's getting married to the person that I introduced him to 8 years ago (cue the applause).   Amazing right?  I mean, how often does a match making like that happen?  Needless to say I am thrilled about his decision.  Nene is a beautiful person inside and out and I can't wait to officially call her my sister.  




Nene wanted to give her bridesmaids a little something extra special so we decided that initial embroidered cosmetic pouches in her wedding colors would be the perfect gift.  






 fun times ahead....









3 comments:

  1. Aw, congratulations to your brother and fiance! Who knew you were a match maker? Woot, woot! Have a wonderful weekend with your family and celebrating this joyous occasion. Sending all my best. xo
    PS~Those makeup clutches for the bridesmaids are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pouches are adorable!! That was so nice of you! And you're right - I think a round of applause is in order, that's super fun, and it's a great picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful!! The pouches are such a beautiful, personal touch. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger