Quilt Time!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011




At last,  the Boho by Annette Tatum fabric that I wrote about here finally arrived at my doorstep!  I've decided that I'm going to be selfish with this fabric and make a bohemian-esque quilt for myself.  The cold weather is slowly(and I do mean slowly) approaching us so I figured that I still have time to make a nice warm quilt for the upcoming winter.  



The only quilts I've ever made were 2 baby quilts which I talked about here.




The quilt that I'm going to be making is the Decorative Patchwork Throw from In Stitches by Amy Butler : )

I'll be documenting my progress and can't wait to share the finished project with you!


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stash of fabrics! It's on my list of things I want to do. I am looking forward to seeing the progress you make on yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric, swoon! It's going to be beautiful!
    xo, Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that fabric! I am sure that it will be great. I am all about cold weather coming slowly, the cold here has gotten quite settled :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could make a quilt, love them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to experience the process with you and see the final quilt. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger