1. Gainesville, FL is such a quite college town that it rarely gets much publicity. I was so excited to see my hometown featured on Design Sponge!
2. This pricing article on Etsy has perfect timing.
3. I have not experienced the whole jealousy thing with blogging but this post by Made By Girl is a reminder that when negative things happen just keep going.
4. Lauren did a lovely product review on makeup and took some lovely photos of her One Eleven makeup bag that she won from a previous giveaway.
5. Ellie from Craftology Fair Oaks on Etsy is using a picture of some bibs I made a while back to showcase the Alexander Henry Zanzibar fabric she's selling in her shop.
6. This is a great post by Noisette Academy on discovering your blogging voice.
Anything interesting you read this week?